Experge helps companies improve their odds of successful mergers & acquisitions through an integrated, battle-tested approach that links acquisition strategy, diligence and merger integration.
- Corporate strategy and acquisition strategy: Develop a clearly articulated strategy and an M&A plan that reinforces that strategy.
- Due diligence-Legal & Financial: Invest with a thesis. Successful deals are guided by a meaningful deal thesis that is tied to a firm’s growth strategy and that spells out how the deal will add value both to the target and acquiring company.
- Merger & Amalgamation planning, advisory & execution: No two integrations are the same, and companies must carefully consider aspects from culture to IT in order to realize the full value of the deal. Merging two companies requires rigorous follow-through on a long list of integration tasks, large and small.
- Assistance in alliance/JV negotiations & Term Sheet Finalization: We assist organizations in negotiations for making alliances and joint ventures. Further, we provide assistance in term sheet finalization for such alliances and JVs.
- Assessment of Risk Appetite for Deal Appropriateness: We help clients to assess the appropriateness of the deals they plan to get into.
- Exploring Partnerships & alliances and advising on match making: We explore partnership and alliance options for organizations & help them to get the most appropriate match.